Hailey Bieber is known for her fresh, natural beauty, and her latest makeup look is no exception. The “strawberry makeup” trend, as it’s been dubbed, is all about a dewy complexion with a pop of pink on the cheeks.
Bieber shared a TikTok tutorial for her strawberry makeup look, and it quickly went viral. In the video, she starts by applying a light foundation and concealer to her face. Then, she uses a cream blush to create a rosy flush on her cheeks. The key to getting the perfect strawberry glow is to use two different shades of pink blush, one lighter and one darker. This will create a more dimensional effect.
Once the blush is on, Bieber finishes off her look with a coat of mascara and a glossy lip. The end result is a fresh, youthful makeup look that’s perfect for summer.
How to Recreate Hailey Bieber’s Strawberry Makeup Look
- Start with a clean, hydrated complexion.
- Apply a light foundation and concealer to cover any blemishes or imperfections.
- Use a cream blush to create a rosy flush on your cheeks. The key is to use two different shades of pink blush, one lighter and one darker. This will create a more dimensional effect.
- Blend the blush well so that there are no harsh lines.
- Apply mascara to your lashes to give them a lift.
- Finish with a glossy lip gloss to add a touch of shine.
- And that’s it! You now have the perfect strawberry makeup look for summer.
Tips for Getting the Perfect Strawberry Makeup Look
- Use a dewy foundation or BB cream for a natural finish.
- Avoid using powder blush, as it can make your skin look dry.
- Apply the blush to the apples of your cheeks and blend upwards towards your temples.
- Use a highlighter to add a touch of brightness to your cheekbones.
- Finish with a clear lip gloss or tinted lip balm for a fresh, summery look.
- With these tips in mind, you’ll be sure to nail the strawberry makeup trend this summer.
Products Hailey Bieber Used in Her Strawberry Makeup Video
- Rhode Glazing Milk was applied to her skin, imparting a dewy glow and prepping it.
- For hydration and extended makeup longevity, she opted for Rhode Peptide Glazing Fluid.
- To achieve facial definition, the Tom Ford Shade And Illuminate Cream Contour Duo were expertly employed.
- The contour and concealer were seamlessly blended using the Hourglass Veil Powder Brush.
- Any imperfections were expertly concealed using the Bobbi Brown Skin Full Cover Concealer.
- To create a rosy flush, she chose the Rhode Blushes in shades “Peony” and “Poppy” for her cheeks.
- Enhancing her eyes, she delicately added a subtle wing using the Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Xtreme Precision Eye Liner.
- For lengthy, voluminous lashes, she turned to the Hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara.
- A hint of shine was introduced to her lips with the Rhode Balm Dot Com in the shade “Candyfloss.”
- Completing the look, Hailey brushed up her eyebrows with a spoolie and set her makeup in place with a setting spray.
- Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter for a dewy glow.
- Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream for hydration.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer for coverage.
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation for a long-lasting finish.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in “Exposed” for a natural-looking blush.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara for voluminous lashes.
- Glossier Balm Dot Com in “Rose” for a sheer lip gloss.
- No matter what products you use, the most important thing is to have fun and experiment until you find a look that you love.